We’re located on the Canadian side of the Lewiston–Queenston Bridge, which is the first entry point to the U.S. in the Niagara Region and a gateway to eastern U.S. cities like Rochester, Syracuse and New York.
We’ve been here since 1988, but we’re now a little fresher and prettier. Our store has undergone a major makeover and we couldn’t be prouder to offer our great products in a facility that has large, well-lit parking spaces, a full-service café and brand new touchless restrooms.
So come by and say hello, browse our premium spirits and local wines, try some imported chocolate and fragrances, check out the latest in sunglasses, watches and jewellery. We have the knowledgeable staff to help you make the right choices, and the savings to make any purchase worth the stop.
- We just turned 25 in 2013
- We’ve had more than five million customers since we first opened our doors
- We just built a brand new Store (see our store gallery)
- Modern, touchless restrooms
- Currency Exchange
- ATM (U.S. Funds)
- Major Credit Cards Accepted (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX)
- Travel Assistance
- Fax & Photocopy services
- Free, spacious, well-lit parking for cars, motor homes, motor coaches and trucks
- Full service Café with indoor/outdoor seating
We never close. When you need us, we’re here. When you don’t need us, we’re still here.
- We have a vast range of products priced as much as 40 per cent below what you’d pay at a regular retailer.
- Exclusive products to travel retail
- Unique products that you won't be able to find as easily or as reasonably priced at regular retailers.
- Knowledgeable, Helpful and Friendly Staff
- If you’re unsure what and how much you’re allowed to purchase on your trip or what products you really need, our staff is happy to help. We offer a service level that is second to none.
Maps & Directions
Your gateway to the Eastern and Central U.S.Maps & Directions
- Take QEW to Niagara
- Just after the St. Catharine’s Garden City Skyway move to the left lanes and take HWY 405 to the U.S.